Sunday, March 18, 2012

Apple slices and snuggles.

DD's dessert tonight was apple slices. First I cut them off into chunks. Then I slice them up. However, tonight she got two apples and I took two chunks of the apple and use little cookie cutters just for something special. Then, while she was munching we cuddled up on the couch and watched a kid show and read books.

The time was so special to me already and when I asked her what her favorite part of the day was she smiled and replied "This." So simple it made my heart burst.



And then she told me that I could cut her apples into shapes anytime I wanted because they taste better that way. Back to waking up early tomorrow. DD is looking forward to spending more time with Nephew and Husband is going golfing with his dad for his day off. Should be a good Monday all around! Happy blogging~

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to bring DD to us!
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special for you and your daughter. I love her reply "This". A moment to remember by slicing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sweeter time than hugs and apples.

    ReplyDelete